Client – Open Vantage
Job role – Intermediate to senior .Net developer
Fixed Term Contract – 12-month contract role, with the possibility to extend.
Nature of work – Development
Open Vantage is looking for a .Net Developer to join a fast growing and dynamic team. This is a 12-month contract role, with the possibility to extend.
The role is remote however JHB location is preferred as occasional visits to head office are required. You will be provided with a laptop and any other equipment required to complete the work.
- .Net development to build software using the .Net languages and technologies of the . NET framework.
- Accurately estimate the amount of time needed to implement a technical project.
- Review existing implementations and models, identify potential bugs or deficiencies, and look for improvements.
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering fundamentals.
- Proven track record of delivering well-crafted solutions and systems.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our domain, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Should be capable of handling many aspects of the application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing
- Teamwork and collaboration with colleagues.
- Experience using Xamarin would be a bonus.