Job Role: Intermediate – Senior
Bonus Skills: React Native, GraphQL
Open Vantage is looking for a React Developer to join a fast growing and dynamic team. This is a permanent position. The role is in the JHB are with Hybrid office structure.
- Identify risks and propose mitigations that could hamper delivery.
- Experience in deployment pipelines.
- Experience in setup of monitoring.
- Front end experience using React and Angular.
- Experience or knowledge using React Native.
- Experience or knowledge using GraphQL
* React and/or React Native
* Experience with functional components in React
* Adequate ES6 Knowledge (Array functions, Object manipulation, General ES6 functionality, etc.)
* Experience working in full software development team, with source control and project manager.
Nice to haves
* Experience working with Styled Components
* Experience working with HTML5 and CSS3
* Global state management library experience
* Redux, Redux sagas, Redux persist experience
* Previous knowledge with AWS (Amazon web services) and/or GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
* Offline first mobile app functionality
* White labelling of mobile applications
* Some knowledge regarding PWAs and service workers.