Client – Open Vantage
Job role – Intermediate to Senior position
Duration – Set scope of work
Main Skills Needed – Nest.JS (or Node.JS and TypeScript), REST
Open Vantage is looking for a React Native Developer to join a fast growing and dynamic team. This is a set Scope contract; duration of contract is to be set with the scope of work (2 – 4 weeks)
- The developer is required to enhance an existing access control system to allow guests and residents into an estate. The required work involves integration into an on-promise security platform to authorize access and act as a contact directory for the residence and staff. This integration piece will reside in a standalone microservice which is built in NestJS.
- To supplement the integration work, a mobile interface is required to browse/search the directory of users and furthermore contact the users through existing integrations.
- A new lightweight solution is required to request access codes, monitor access, and control physical security mechanisms (booms and gates). This is to be built in React Native following an existing architecture and standards (this will eventually be merged into another applications).
- Person applying must have Intermediate to Senior experience with React Native and REST.
- Full understanding of REST – This is the protocol for the integration
- Must Be able to complete deadlines.
- Must be capable of working alone and within a team.