terms and conditions agreement
2. Use of the Website
You acknowledge that you will only use the Website for lawful purposes, for your own personal or internal business use.
Copyright in all information, material, and logos (hereinafter referred to generally as “material”) made available through this Website is protected by both national and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation, or exploitation of this material will constitute an infringement of such protection. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of their owners. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the written permission of the owner thereof. The copyright in any press clippings included in this Website vests in the persons who originally published such articles and may not be reproduced without the written consent of such publishers. Such articles are reproduced on this webpage with the kind permission of the publishers thereof. No right, title or interest in any proprietary material contained in this Website is granted to you hereunder. Except for information related to your Personal Information, you grant OV a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty free licence to use, copy, reproduce, process, modify, publish, transmit and display any content that you submit on the Website for any purposes. This Website may not be modified, disassembled, decompiled or reverse engineered in any way. No part of the Website may be reproduced without our express permission.
While we strive to ensure that the availability of the Website remains high and maintain the continuity of the Website, the internet is not always a stable environment and we shall not be liable if, for whatever reason, the Website is unavailable at any time. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, or repair or for reasons beyond our control. We shall not be held liable for any failure to provide or delay in us providing a service through this Website resulting from any occurrence beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third-party telecommunications or service provider.
5. Permitted use
We hereby grant you permission to access and use our Website, subject to the following conditions that you may not:
- use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate
- distribute any part or parts of the Website, including but not limited to any website content, in any medium without our prior authorisation
alter or modify any part of the Website
- disable or interfere with any security related features of the Website
- use this Website in any way that does, or may, impact user access to this Website.
Your access to and use of the Website is at your own risk. The Website is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis. OV makes no warranties, representations, or undertakings about any of the content of this Website. Where appropriate, your statutory rights are not affected by these terms. In particular:
- OV takes all necessary measures to protect our users from any malware or bugs or other items of a destructive nature however OV cannot warrant that this Website is free of malware or bugs and other items of a destructive nature. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy requirements for the accuracy and security of the data input and output.
- OV shall not be liable for damages, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential), expenses, liabilities, loss of profits or costs resulting from the use of, access to, or reliance upon the information given by its employees, agents or subcontractors in relation to, contained in or available through this Website.
7. Links to and from other Websites
In all cases where this Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and do not represent an endorsement on the part of OV. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and, as such, make no warranties or assertions as to their content, nor does OV have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation
that the content of any third-party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory or scandalous).
8. Personal Information
9. Laws and jurisdiction
10. Contact us
You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact us page on the website.
11. Validity and document management
Version 1. This document is valid as of 14 September 2022.