Job role: Junior – Intermediate position
Duration: Set number of monthly hours
Main Skills Needed: Sketch, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite
This role is for a dynamic designer to work on a contract base (certain number of hours per month) for a growing UX/UI design team. The designer needs to be self-motivated as the position will be remote.
- The designer is required to assist the current design team in on-going projects as well as run with a new project from start to finish.
- Must be able to complete deadline timeously and work within a certain budgeted number of hours.
- We require someone with experience with app design, wire framing, UI/UX Design and WordPress to create websites.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, screens, tabs, and widgets
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, icons, logos, print and digital design)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Attention to detail in the quality of design.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX, WordPress designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills are essential.
- Ability to design a website in WordPress with supplied theme.
No candidates without a design portfolio will be considered.